Thursday, April 05, 2007

After Tiger, Phil and Furyk, we take...

The Masters starts today and I haven't entered my non-Tiger and Phil selections. Any one can pick one of those two to win the whole thing so it seems much more creative to just eliminate them from the process.

In that regard I guess I should eliminate Jim Furyk as well because of personal biases. You always stick with the people from the 'hood (at least I do), plus we all know Jim is clutch after he hit that shot from the corner to beat Lebanon for the Section 1 title in 1988.

So with Tiger, Phil and Furyk out of the mix, we're going to go with Adam Scott. I wish I had a reason for why Scott is the best fourth choice to win the Masters, but I don't. It just sounds like it could be a smart pick.

Besides, is there anything better than the Masters (or golf) on TV? It's just action on top of action, and no, I'm not being sarcastic. On another note, think about all the TV action coming this Sunday... the final round of the Masters leading into "The Sopranos" and "Entourage."

Beat that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



© 2006 - John R. Finger - all rights reserved