Saturday, October 07, 2006

Wait until Sunday...

Meanwhile, some segments of the national media believe that Philadelphia fans are about to spontaneously combust this Sunday. Here's a pretty apt piece of literature from the folks at Deadspin regarding this idea.

For the record, I'm weary of all the people described in the story, especially the Zordich-i.

Seriously, do people still really care that much about Terrell Owens? Based on the emails I get, people chastise me (us) for not ignoring Owens. He's gone, they write. He's in Dallas. Stop writing about him. It's not news.

Yes, people write in to say don't write about Terrell Owens, and no, they don't see the irony in that.

I do, and I think I can get at least 800 words out of it. Stay tuned early next week.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



© 2006 - John R. Finger - all rights reserved